Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

~So jUST pULL thE trIggEr.

Just listen to a new song by Rihanna..

RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Rihanna - Russian Roulette Lyrics
Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go
[Chorus]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger
Say a prayer to yourself
He says close your eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he’s here means he’s never lost
(Chorus)
As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life
(Chorus)

The meaning is very complecated to explain. Just hear n see the video if you able to. To me it is a meaningful song to enhance my spirit towards my life and my study.. very!! There are many ways to go out from an obstacle and to survive evan you wonder will ever see another sunrise..

Enjoy the music and remember, There is always  a way to solve your problem. Sometimes there are something that u are not imagine at all. Exactly like what just happening to me right now...(shh..secret) hehhee..


Rihanna

0 berani mati:

Post a Comment