Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~mY luvEly fAMILy!~

I miss my family very much...
just feel a very delicious cooking of my mom...
just feel a very indulge of my sisters..
my father's advice..

i never go back for 4 months already...

Listening to I'm With You... drop my tears remember my family...

miss them very muchhhh...


The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

No matter what poets said about family, to me... family is just like family...
No words can describe what family stands for..

Mak and Ayah always be in my side what ever matter happen to me...
Mak, Ayah, Adik always there when I'm crying..
even there is nothing to crying for..
Who are always come and land their hand in my shoulder to make me feel better?
Who are always come and pointing which dress could make up me confident when I'm confiused?
Who are always come and lend their money first before I ask for it?
And...
Who always support me when I fall...

Until today..
Where am i stand today...

Thanks my FAMILY....

miss u all..


0 berani mati:

Post a Comment